The Clarendon Practice offers clinical assessment and treatment of a range of psychological conditions. The Clarendon Practice provides professional help with:
- Acute and ongoing chronic stress conditions
- Single, complex and repeated trauma such as PTSD and combat trauma
- Depression including Post Natal Depression
- Anxiety Disorders such as Panic, Social Phobia and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Relationship Difficulties
- Loss and Bereavement
- Anger Management
- Life Coaching for Personal and Professional Development
The Clarendon Practice offers one-to-one as well as group clinical supervision with other therapists and professionals. Registered and accredited therapists in these areas can offer supervision on CBT, PCP and EMDR practice
Consultancy & Training
The Clarendon Practice offers training workshops in a wide range of psychological areas such as:
- how to recognise trauma
- how to manage trauma and increase self esteem
- training managers in how to recognise and cope with conditions of stress and burnout.
These workshops are suitable for therapists, healthcare professionals, professional interest groups, healthcare and voluntary services as well as for business and organisational settings.
The design and topic areas of workshops are usually tailored to the requirements of the specific participant group identified by the organisation.
The consultancy service is especially helpful to Human Resource Managers, Occupational Health Professionals and Service Managers.